General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2008, 09:02 AM

Default Thank you Brethren.

I would like to thank those wonderful brethren I have made fellowship with through this forum, it has most certainly been a blessing, and I would most sincerely like to continue in email correspondence with those that I am currently in contact with, that have blessed me beyond measure.
I feel that I must leave this forum as what used to be a blessing has now turned into a scorn fest.
If you could only see me you would understand, a 6 ft 2, 230 pound man who's heart used to be so hard and bitter, until The LORD Jesus Christ softened it up with his grace, crying at what people write on this forum. My heart used to be so cold and hard, but now It is tender and loving and I cannot log onto a forum every day and either defend myself and my salvation. This forum is for edification of the saints and the defense of the KJB and there are many who I have been truly edified by, but there are some I fear that cause me to weep and grieve the Holy Ghost and I would not accept that in a Church, nor will I accept that here.

God bless

Jeremiah 13:17
But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD'S flock is carried away captive.