General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2008, 11:03 AM

Default Mr. & Mrs. Adam

"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created" (Genesis 5:2).

Have you Bible students out there ever seen this verse?

Okay. Some of you started chatting about your Grandparents union [I won't say who: People of the Way]. And others have shared how you met your life partner. So I thought I'd start a thread.

I met my wife of 25 years at church. At some point I knew in my heart God chose her for me. She teases that I married her because "God told me" to. Not very romantic, I know, but it's the truth. I'm so glad He did. She's been a loving, loyal, kind, and yes, submitted wife.

She has been the primary teacher of our four home schooled children, all of which are serving the Lord. And she is now ministering to me as my primary caregiver [I have Multiple Sclerosis].

I don't love her for what she does. I love her for who she is.

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life" (Proverbs 31:10-12).