General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2008, 09:53 PM
KJVgal

Default Spiritual Problem @ Work

I have a problem at work and was wondering how to address it, now I don't know what most denomination you all are but I'm going to say this. My employer is a Pentacost/Church of God member of a non denominational church. I have a co-worker that is also the same denomination, but different church. Both believe in healing, and speaking in tongues. However, I have been struggling mentally and spiritually at this place for quite some time. Well, today topped the cake, the co-worker of mine who is a pastor's wife or "first lady", laid hands on somebody(another employee of my boss), while my owner, manager, and two co-workers were holding hands praying around (the afflicted). I had never seen a healing, I told my parents(my dad's a Baptist pastor), what I saw, and they told me it was most likely an impromtu healing. After this I really feel like its in my best interest to quit, the job is not some big prestigous job(I'm a waitress). I just wonder if, or how I should approach this, or should I leave this out whenever I decided to leave. I'm wanting to pursue writing. Thanks so much! God bless all you in these perilous times. -Even so come Lord Jesus!